Digitize documents from nearly any source
Replace paper shuffling with automated document routing.
You've invested a lot in software and hardware, but if your systems aren't connected, your workers have to bridge the gaps manually.
This means shuffling paper around the office, which drags down productivity and increases labor costs. With digitized information, your workers can move information at the speed of keystrokes.
The Nuance AutoStore part of our solution allows you to:
- Digitize documents from almost any source: MFPs, smart phones, scanners, emails, fax servers, network folders, FTP sites, Microsoft Office® applications and more.
- Consolidate your paper and electronic documents into customizable workflows.
- Complete tasks quickly by automatically giving workers access to critical information the moment it reaches your network.
Enhance document quality
Make it easy for your workers to find and use information.
If only every document was perfect. But you probably have many different formats, or documents that may be punched, skewed, dusty or worse — all of which can hamper your digitization efforts.
Fortunately, there's no need to deal with illegible files. Our AutoStore software helps you enhance document quality, so translations are accurate and workers can easily find and use information:
- Turn paper documents or image files into text-searchable PDF documents.
- Remove hole-punches, borders and more, so your documents look clean and professional.
- Compress files without degrading the clarity, minimizing your bandwidth and storage requirements.
Share information efficiently
Push a button to send encrypted information to people or systems.
The faster your workers can route and share information, the better they can serve your constituents. But if you don't secure your information, speed doesn't matter.
Our solution provides user authentication, document encryption, PDF passwords and more — all without slowing down productivity. Sensitive information is protected while workers complete routine tasks with push-button ease:
- Customize scanning workflows and route documents to people or back-end systems — right from the MFP control panel.
- Send scanned documents to an email recipient.
- Scan documents to Microsoft® SharePoint® and retrieve them using a simple search.
Want to go further? Add Output Manager so you can merge files from all sources into one workflow. Then you'll have new favorite tasks like queuing jobs, balancing print loads and using "secure release" for print jobs.